Everyone wants the once in a lifetime event but most times the budget is not “Open”
Here are 5 easy things you can do and still have the wedding of your dreams.
1. Cut your guest count. This one is obvious, each guest will take a seat, and a meal and the rental place settings, and 10 guests on average will take a table or table linen, and a centerpiece. So ask your self, will I willingly give this person $200 or more? If not cut them out.
2. Ditch 60” round tables, opt for 72” rounds even if your venue offers 60 for free. Renting the 72 will save you more money at the end. For every ten 60 you ditch, you need to rent only eight 72s. The price of renting the eight 72s is wayyy cheaper than paying for the 2 extra tablecloths and centerpieces.
3. Reuse ceremony decor in the reception. Yes this will incur some flip fee from the design team but it’s a fraction of what it would have cost to use entirely new decor
4. Use Silk flowers. Now I do not mean crafts store or dollar tree flowers but high quality silks that you can hardly differentiate from the real deal. Not only do they save you a lot of money, but you don’t need to worry about allergies or your favorite being out of season.
5. Don’t spend all your budget on the venue leaving not enough for design and decor. A beautiful venue is necessary off course but remember all it is is a blank canvas. The beautiful building, drive up appeal etc will not show up in your photos and videos, be wise in picking your location.
BONUS TIP: consolidate your rentals as much as possible to avoid paying multiple delivery fees.
At Events D’lux my goal is give you the very best event your budget can afford. Get in touch today let’s start designing your event. Event design consultation is FREE.